Conference Venue - Hotel Reservation
Make your reservation by Wednesday, June 30, 2010 to guarantee the special
2010 Applied Superconductivity Conference rate!
The 2010 ASC will be held at the historic Omni Shoreham Hotel located in Washington DC at 2500 Calvert Street, NW (at Connecticut Ave.) with convenient Metro access. Since 1930, the Omni Shoreham Hotel has played host to presidents, world leaders and inaugural ball, making it a true historic Washington landmark. A four-diamond hotel, the Omni Shoreham is nestled on 11 acres in picturesque rock Creek Park in northwest Washington DC and is only steps away from the National Zoo. It is also just 8 miles from Reagan National Airport and 28 miles from Dulles International Airport.
US $170 per night plus 14.5% tax for single or double occupancy
US $190 per night plus 14.5% tax for triple occupancy
US $210 per night plus 14.5% tax for quadruple occupancy
The U.S. Federal Government per diem rate is $170 per night, therefore, government rate rooms will not be set aside for 2010.
- Please make lodging arrangements early as space is limited. The cut-off date to make a reservation is Wednesday, June 30, 2010.
- All deposits and inquiries should be sent to the Omni Shoreham Hotel and NOT to ASC 2010 or Centennial Conferences.
- Rates do not include applicable state or local taxes or surcharges. The current tax rate is 14.5% but is subject to change.
- Reservations must be guaranteed by providing a valid major credit card, which will be supplied at the time of reservation.
- Neither ASC 2010 nor Centennial Conferences are responsible for your lodging arrangements, however, we will be happy to assist you should you experience any problems or have questions.
How To Make Your Reservation
Reservation by Phone:
- Call 1-800-843-6664 and be sure to mention the 2010 Applied Superconductivity Conference to ensure the conference rate.
- International travelers are asked to call the hotel directly at 001-202-234-0700 and request the Reservations Department.
Online Reservations - click here.
Other Lodging Information
- Check-in time is after 3:00 pm and check-out time is prior to 12:00 noon.
- Cancellations will be accepted prior to 12:00 noon local hotel time, on the day of arrival. If the reservation is no longer required and is not canceled prior to this time, the reservation will be released and subsequent room and tax charges will be billed to the credit card on file.
Roommates and guests are the responsibility of each individual. If one person cancels, the other(s) will be charged the full rate.
A variety of suites are available at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. If you are interested in renting a suite over the conference dates, please contact Centennial Conferences by email for more information.
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street NW (at Connecticut Ave.)
Washington, DC 20008
Fax: +1 202-265-7972
To make your reservation online at the ASC 2010 Conference rate, click here.